Not associated with Skew Energetics
5% discount on all our services for current BASC members,
Contact us for more details.
Dangerous Goods update
We are pleased to offer the services of our Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser (DGSA) for all matters concerning the movement by road and rail of explosives in Great Britain and in addition we are offering IMDG Code advisory services
Our services are structured primarily for the following target areas:
- Applicants for Registered Firearms Dealer (RFD) certificates and/or Section 5 Authorities. (Or NI equivalent)
- Holders of current RFD certificates and/or Section 5 Authorities.(Or NI equivalent)
- Applicants for all types of site licenses in accordance with Explosives Regulations 2014 (ER2014). (Or NI equivalent)
- Holders of current site licenses under ER2014.(Or NI equivalent)
We will however consider enquiries from any source that are relevant to Explosives and Firearms legislation in the UK.
Please use the form on the "Contact Us" page to request more information.
List of services - not exhaustive - if you cannot see what you need please contact us.
- Legislative compliance reports - a legal"health check" for your operation - Explosives or Firearms
- Licensing Agent service - we act on your behalf and steer your application through the relevant channels - Explosives or Firearms
- Risk assessment service - primarily for the storage of any explosives - draft assessments made - existing documents reviewed and updated
- Quality control and audit processes - bespoke packages to meet the needs of your business - keeping you one step ahead of the enforcing authorities
- Training packages - legislative updates - toolbox talks - staff career development - hands on training days
- Annual retention packages - a one off payment guarantees 12 months of telephone/email access to our consultants - all queries responded to promptly - option to add on an annual compliance report at a discounted rate - Contact Us for details
- Monthly subscription packages - any time period to suit the client - pay by Direct Debit - guarantees telephone/email access to our consultants - all queries responded to promptly - option to purchase a discounted annual compliance report - Contact Us for details